1. BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF RENTED ITEMS, CUSTOMER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOWN ON THIS RENTAL CONTRACT. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT S/HE HAS RECEIVED IN GOOD ORDER ALL RENTED ITEMS AND OTHER GOODS LISTED ON THE CONTRACT.
2. CUSTOMER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RENTED ITEMS, INCLUDING THEIR SAFE AND PROPER USE, OPERATION, MAINTENANCE, AND RETURN TO <COMPANY>. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR REPAIR.
3. KIDS ON THE MOON MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
4. THIS RENTAL CONTRACT FORMS THE SOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND <COMPANY>. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD <COMPANY> HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS FROM CUSTOMERS USE OR MISUSE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR LOSS, INJURY, AND DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE CUSTOMER'S NEGLIGENCE OR OPERATION INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIMS.
5. OPERATORS SHOULD READ ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS (SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS).
6. RETAKING OF EQUIPMENT: IF CUSTOMER FAILS TO RETURN ALL RETURNED ITEMS UPON AGREED TIME, CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY FOR ALL ADDITIONAL CHARGES. IF CUSTOMER REFUSES TO RETURN RENTED ITEMS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT <COMPANY> AND ITS AGENTS MAY TAKE ALL REASONABLE ACTIONS NECESSARY TO RECOVER RENTED ITEMS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR LEGAL PROCESS.
7. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THE POSSIBILITY OF INJURY AND WILL PROVIDE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES ACCORDING TO THE RULES GIVEN TO RENTAL PARTY PRIOR TO EVENT, WRITTEN INSTRUCTION, OR VERBAL.
8. ATTORNEY FEES: CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS INCURRED BY <COMPANY> IN ENFORCING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
9. Hold harmless Provisions: Lessee understands and acknowledges that play on an amusement device entails both known and unknown risks including, but not limited to, physical injury from falling, slipping, crashing or colliding, emotional injury, paralysis, distress, damage or death to any participant. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold Kids On The Moon harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, fees, damages, and liabilities, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising by reason of injury, damage or death to persons or property, in connection with or resulting from the use of the leased equipment. This includes, but is not limited to, the manufacture, selection , delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the equipment. Lessee hereby releases and holds harmless
Kids On The Moon from Injuries or damages incurred as a result of the use of the leased equipment. Kids On The Moon cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for injuries as a result of inappropriate use, God, nature, or other conditions beyond its control or knowledge. Lessee also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Kids On The Moon from any loss, damage, theft or destruction of the equipment during the term of the lease and any extensions thereof.